Clean Skin Club Clean Towels XL™, 100% USDA Biobased Face Towel, Disposable Face Towelette, Makeup Remover Dry Wipes, Ultra Soft, 50 Ct, 1 Pack

 

Clean Skin Club Clean Towels XL™, 100% USDA Biobased Face Towel, Disposable Face Towelette, Makeup Remover Dry Wipes, Ultra Soft, 50 Ct, 1 Pack










Top reviews from the United States

Kristen Warden
5.0 out of 5 stars Best Facial Towels
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2024
Pattern Name: 200 Count (Save 5%)Verified Purchase
I’m not even sure where to start on this review. These facial towels are beyond amazing. They’re literally indestructible in my opinion and it’s like having a traditional washcloth. They are thick, absorbent and soft. I use them to take off my make up and you can rinse them out clean. I haven’t washed my face with a traditional wash cloth for at least 20 years, after dermatologist told me how much bacteria is transferred back onto your face. I used to keep paper towels in my bathroom, and then when Kleenex came out with their hand towels, I began using those until I discovered these.
11 people found this helpful




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

make money online 2024

Smartwatchs